- Tablet for TabletAED trainer with Android 4 or higher.
- Smartphone for TabletAED remote with Android 4 or higher (optional for use remote control).
- Both devices requires Bluetooth when remote control is used.
- TabletAED trainer case (Optional, delivery third party).
TabletAED remote (FREE):
Optional installation on your smartphone to establish Bluetooth connection between the TabletAED remote app (smartphone) and the TabletAED trainer app (tablet).
TabletAED Mindray BeneHeart C2 (FREE):
Installation on your tablet. Unlimited available in English and Dutch.
TabletAED trainer Multiple AED:
Installation on your tablet. This app contains all AED trainers in English and Dutch.
- Mindray BeneHeart C2
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK CRplus
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK 500
- Cardiac Science G3 (additional languages Deutsch, Français, Español, Português)
- DefibTech Lifeline
- PHILIPS Heartstart FRX
- PHILIPS Heartstart Home
- ZOLL AEDplus
- Samaritan PAD
- Telefunken (additional languages Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, Chinese)
1. Install and open the TabletAED trainer app on your tablet.
2. Select a language.
3. Operate your TabletAED trainer like you are used to. With the operation bar on top you simply give commands to the AED trainer and simulate a training scenario.
Use remote control:
1. Install the TabletAED remote app on your smartphone.
2. Open the TabletAED remote app (simultaneously with the TabletAED trainer app on your tablet).
3. Press the ‘Connection’ button and select your located tablet (with TabletAED trainer app installed). Press ‘Allow’ on the tablet to accept connection. After a few seconds connection will be established.
4. Operate your TabletAED trainer like you are used to. With the TabletAED remote app you simply give commands to the TabletAED trainer app and simulate a training scenario.
Use TabletAED trainer case:
1. Insert your iPad into the TabletAED trainer case.
2. Connect the trainer electrodes with the TabletAED trainer case.